Obwegeser Septonasal Osteotome Graduated Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18.5cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
The Obwegeser Septonasal Osteotome is an instrument that is used to make clean cuts in the bones of the nasal septum or detach them from the surrounding structures in maxillofacial surgeries.
The osteotome is 18.5 cm long. It consists of a cube-shaped handle with a long graduated slender shaft and a bifurcated blade. The blade features a fork-like cutting edge that can be used to engage both sides of the nasal septum. The featured blade is 4 mm wide, and blades that are 6 mm and 8 mm wide are also available.