Micro Scissor – Tungsten Carbide – Angled Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel/ TungstenCarbide
- Length: 18cm
- Handle : Round
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Micro Scissors are well suited for use in micro neurosurgical procedures that require access to delicate vasculature and soft tissue. These scissors are designed to be easy to grip and come equipped with sharp cutting tips to make quick and efficient incisions such as in tumor or aneurysm removal. This instrument is available in a number of different blade profiles including straight, curved, angled, straight micro and curved micro blades making it well suited for a vast array of surgical approaches.
Tungsten carbide inlays are bonded to scissor blades, providing increased durability, sharper cutting edges and enhanced service-life. These scissors feature gold-plated handles.