McKissock Breast Marker Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sizes: 38 mm, 42 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical McKissock Breast Marker is a commonly used instrument in breast augmentation procedures. The keyhole design allows for accurate markings along the areola and vertically along the surrounding breast tissue. The marker ranges from 38-50 mm diameter depending on patient variation.
There are no reviews yet.