Converse Blade Nasal Retractor – with Fiber Optic Light Guide Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Converse Blade Retractor is a multipurpose tool used in plastic and ENT procedures. The delicate, tapered blade makes it useful in the exposure of fine soft tissue. In addition, the ergonomic handle is designed to provide the surgeon with more operative space and reduces fatigue. Fiber optic retractors are designed to enhance perception and allow surgeons to experience minimized fatigue and optimal illumination. The universal adaptor on these instruments is compatible with standard light sources. The Converse Blade Retractor is available in four different sizes depending on surgical preference.
There are no reviews yet.