Aufricht Nasal Scissors – Ceramic Cut Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 14 cm
- Blunt/Sharp : Blunt/Blunt or Sharp/Sharp
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Aufricht Dissecting Scissors are a multi-use tool used in a variety of endonasal or rhinoplastic procedures. The scissors are available with either a straight or curved blade depending on the surgical need. The triangular blade of the Aufrict Dissecting Scissors affords the surgeon more control during the procedure.
The unique cermic cut scissors have one blade with superfine micro serrations while other blade with razor sharp edge. The scissors is quoted with highly anti glare material under very high tempreture & pressure conditions to ensure the unique unparralel finishing & unmatched dissecting function.